My Wonderland.

March 2012

March 2012
Presented by Niki and Wintee

Thursday, March 1, 2012

HAPPY MARCH!

Yea it's March, third month into 2012 and what have I accomplished? NOTHING! - great. I shouldn't say that I did NOTHING, cause LOVE has kept me busy, and I liked that. :)
Photo taken on 29.02.2012
(leap year)

2 months into our relationship and I am not feeling any burden at all. Kinda amazed by how we manage to fill into each other's life, unlike the past whereby I have to squeeze myself into HIS's and made me so tired and lerthagic at the end of the day. Well, Niki and Winter has fitted into our lives perfectly. When we both have nothing much to do, he'll play with his phone and i'll play with the two. :D


(took out some new toys for them)


(snatching for toys)
They are really playful. Sometimes I can watch them play for hours! And I dont know why, I will always be smiling and laughing at them. And seriously, I dont know if they find themselves stupid at times, poking into each other's asses and trying to chase after each other. And when I'm laughing, do they actually know?

Sometimes I really wonder what are in their little heads. :)

(Yeap, this is the original photo!)



Baby likes to play with them too... And both of them occasionally will stick to him and let him play. LOL!! And so.. while Baby is playing with Niki, Wintee is playing with himself.... Check out the video below:

L O L !! XD

Love them all.
*hearts*

No comments:

Post a Comment