My Wonderland.

March 2012

March 2012
Presented by Niki and Wintee

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Rascals' Meal.

I was a little annoyed by my mum this morning upon hearing that Dinner was wasted again. I know i'm at fault, I should have gone home to feed them by myself instead since its my responsibility! But the point is, I'm sure she knows how much they can eat and won't allow food being wasted like that!

Their meal is usually prepared by both of us, and she knows clearly that they can only finish certain amount of food due to their little tummy. And yet, I dont know why, she decided to cook all the two packets of beef plus liver, which is a little obvious that it can be fed as two meals instead !

It's really wasting of food AND I really dislike that!! Well, I can understand if she really dont' know, but SHE KNOWS !!! And moreover, I have given clear instructions that these are for Dinner and Breakfast! (maybe she've forgotten ?? I really dont know!!) But don't she feel that it's a little too much to feed a 600g meats in a meal??

Gosh... I hope she knows that the Beef itself cost 6bucks. Plus liver, around 2plus. And she've thrown 4 bucks into the waste cuz they couldnt finish, and it was toppled. T.T $4 leh!! A blangadesh worker will be thankful if someone will to give them $4 worth of meat lor!! TSK!!! I'm so ANGRY !!!

I really feel like pulling my hair!!
She objects when I decide to just leave kibbles for their dinner. And here she's wasting foooooood! It's fresh food leh!!! It's not as if it's dog food... WALAU !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment