My Wonderland.

March 2012

March 2012
Presented by Niki and Wintee

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Our Mid Week Fun!

MEEE ! <3
Now I wanna go rebonding.

Reach home pretty early, and started playing with the kids while waiting for Baby to knock off from WGS. In the past, band ends at 5.30pm. And eversince Ms Chong came back, she put the schedule to 6.30pm. heh.. an extra hour of pay! :)

So... fed them and both glurp down their kibbles fast today. Niki was really hungry. And they didn't poop. I think both of them are waiting for gaigai to pooooooop. T.T

(Look at Niki's flying ears!!!)


(And Wintee's super WIDE mouth!!)

Niki answered me with a bark when I ask "Wanna go gaigai?" *keke* So super cute!! *hearts*

They were so excited when baby came. Waggin tails and jumping and running... Following him everywhere he goes.. :D And because it was raining, mum keep asking baby to faster go take a bath first and ask wanna change clothes or not.. SO GOOD HOR!! <3



the emo kid that didn't wanna go to bed so early.






*pouting*



Niki whine at the gaigai bag. I know that they wanted to go out to play today but it was raining heavily the moment I alight my bus. Too bad... I've tried my best to rush home.

So I took the bag for them to play.

Niki keep digging into the bag!
(refer to video below)


And when Wintee see Niki plays, he wants to join in too ! LOL... See how they tried to 'squeeze' into the same bag !! hahahaha ...


Slept slightly later, lights off at 10.30pm. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment