My Wonderland.

March 2012

March 2012
Presented by Niki and Wintee

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Rants... about Work!

My wrong: Not informing you that there is an error in the order and it wasn't delivered to you even though Order was processed on 31st January. Reason being; I'm not aware that this is a local part and I am not suppose to do anything!


Your wrong: After 2 months, you didn't notice that this order wasn't delivered? You didn't follow that up! AND... I don't even know this wasn't part of my job scope! I just processed as per your request... And you didn't check your work! This is part of your job, not mine.


Conclusion:
After finding the fault in this order, you turn back and tell me "Next time please inform us earlier since this order was created on 31st Jan, and you now (13 March) inform us that there is an error"... when I didn't even know that it's not suppose to be process that way.



Funny people.
So I replied:



"Noted on my end.
Actually this order is weird because order looks normal – have PO and PR and have price, but was not sent out. I apologize on my neglect because I did not overcome this before. Actually Part does not exist in TSAB and DCA.

I will do more follow up closely in future
Please also note that I will cancel this order."

Tsk tsk tsk... And I still dont think that i'm in the wrong lo.

No comments:

Post a Comment