My Wonderland.

March 2012

March 2012
Presented by Niki and Wintee

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Meeting !


I'M SO PROUD OF MYSELF TODAY!

Yes I had a long meeting with my market people today, customer through the phone! And this is the first time I'm handling my meeting alone !! And I'M SO HAPPY!!

I feel like I've travelled to Indonesia all alone and back!!! Just like my previous trip, and brought some sense of achievements back! OKAY i'm exexaggerating this whole thing ... BUT I DONT CARE!! I'm so proud and happy now !! HEHEHE... !!!

So, what happen was I felt in total control. Knowledge is so important that it feeds one with ample courage and confident when speaking, and there, the teaching and sharing comes into place. I felt like a leader!
And so, that marks another step to my business trip next month. Yes, boss have informed me that we might be travelling a week to Indonesia Jarkarta again (maybe with some customer's visit as well etc..) And that meeting will be a more important one there. And I believe if this one whole month I am not up till their standard, I'll be screwed dead when i'm there.

So, please bless me this two months!!
JIA YOU !! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment