My Wonderland.

March 2012

March 2012
Presented by Niki and Wintee

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

H . A . P . P . Y


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

CUZ I KNOW MY MAIL IS ON THE WAY!

*smiles*
I'll blog about it once I get them ~~~ :D

I asked mum if we should get a dehydrator for the two rascals. Anyway its just like another machine, like a baking oven?

I was telling her the benefits - that is save cost on buying ready-made treats from stores which contain alot of unhealthy flavors blah blah blah ... So with this machine, we can make our own treats just by placing meats into this thing and let it dry. We were doing the math, and per pack of duck sticks cost around $6.95 and it consist of maybe 10 sticks? I was also telling her that a $7 meat, is a lot more than the pack sold!! And she say.... lets get it if its cheap!

LOLOLOLOL ....
She really dote on the two rascals. :)

So.. I think i'll get.. the smaller one cost $185. But I dont know if i'll be lazy to do the cutting or not. What if end up I'll need to get a slicer too? LOL... Zzz.. never ending!

Ok and the disadvantage of this Dehydrator: We will have to slice the meat ourselves (unless we request the butcher to slice if for us) AND... it usually takes 5-6hrs to dehydrate and it's taxing on the eletricity like a rice cooker.

My mum freezed for a moment, and continued by saying "If its on discount then buy...", then I told her YES!! My friend got directly from the supplier but in bulks, so i'm considering that's why ask u! LOL... She smile.

Means Yes?

No comments:

Post a Comment