My Wonderland.

March 2012

March 2012
Presented by Niki and Wintee

Friday, March 9, 2012

Fetching Baby Off Work!

Very sweet of me to have walked from Clementi MRT station to Nan Hua Primary School and waited for Baby to knock off. (No I think im crazy!) hehe..

In actual fact, I just wanna know how baby feel like when he's walking to and fro Nan Hua. Just like how he brought me along to his private tution. :) Now I know his usual route and that I know when to expect him when I'm waiting for him. :)

Went for dinner at Clementi Mall:

NO NICE!
Causeway Point's better. Taka's even better than CWP's! Hehe.. I miss the food in town ~ Aww...... T.T

Went back his place to pick some clothes and stuff.

 


We survived the MRT squeeze and we are so addicted to "Draw Something!" hehehe... its a new facebook game, and I'm pretty addicted to it at the moment. *grins*

Look at my ugly Pikachu!!

There are more ugly stuff I've drawn but didn't manage to snap down. LOL Super funny game.




Sat's a busy day for us.
I am giving up Winter's barkday celebration to accompany baby to his work stuff. How wei da!! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment