My Wonderland.

March 2012

March 2012
Presented by Niki and Wintee

Monday, March 19, 2012

Monday Blues, Not!

Yeah, not with the kids around ;D
I am always happy when i'm home, seeing my two little rascal! Just like how I saw this saying on facebook by someone: "Sometimes I wish I could just disappear with my furkid"

YES!!! Sometimes I wish too.
Just by doing nothing, and walking them is good way to chill. I like it, and they like it too! :D


Baby was here for awhile after our dinner.
Look at Niki !!! Aww*

Love his furry face!
But gotta bring him and Wintee for grooming already. They're getting a little messy. I've been told that Yappily provide very good services. Maybe should I try to bring them there this weekend? But but but... Niki and Wintee's fur is not very long yet leh~

Maybe I should just bring them for basic grooming to trim their nails and shave off a little?

Lights off at 8pm, I was tired.
But they couldn't sleep, so they played.
And I watched them play with my dim lights on.









Niki manage to pin him down.
LOL!










I need a better camera.
I realise that a lot of my photos of them aren't clear.
Sigh...

And later on, naughty Niki went to explore Wintee's bed, which is beside the toy basket. Niki keep digging at Wintee's bed and Wintee just look at him like "Hey, don't mess up leh...... :(" with the sian face, and he could do nothing about it.










LOL. And the day ended by having them sleeping beside me. :) Someone finishes the kibbles again. Gooy boy.


*** *** ***

Monday blues at work. Felt so shitty cause there're so many urgent things on Mondays. And sometimes I feel that Customers are just taking us for granted. They think we are free loaders and expect us to fulfil every little task for them like a king.

But anyway, I was a little moody as well la and wasn't feeling very well about it. Was pissed with something but I dont know what. So... Baby called only when i'm alighting my bus at CWP. He told me he wasn't at WGS and will tell me more later on.

"Warao ~~ Why u didn't tell me!!" I was thinking.
Ok, I didn't mean to think this way but was pissed because I didn't like the feeling of not being informed. I have told him before, but this is just a small issue so ALRIGHT!

Was waiting for him and waited for more than 10mins, so I called him. He was waiting at the bus stop for me! T.T~ "AIYO!! Why he didn't call me !!!" But nevermind, we meet and he told me he's heading home after dinner, AND he wasn't very hungry.


"WARAO!!! THEN DON'T MEET ME LA!! Rush here rush there and u're not even hungry.. then meet awhile need to go back.." And again, I was pissed because he have made plans and didn't inform me. I could have brought my work back to do and I could have plan my own stuff.

He said it was last minute thing... so Fine.
What else can I say. But but... he ended up accompanying me for another hour trying to calm me down. LOL. I think i'm too much now. But I really didn't stop him from going off cause I know i'll be fine in a while. keke.

No comments:

Post a Comment