My Wonderland.

March 2012

March 2012
Presented by Niki and Wintee

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Bunnies!

SO BORED AT WORK!

Ask this question to my colleagues and they'll say the same thing. They've been complaining on how changes is taking place in our company and whether we'd stay this way for the next 3 years. They have plans to move on. Well, this is life. We adapt to changes.

So ..... we stare blankly into our screens when we don't feel like moving. YES, and we tell each other that. L O L. That's what we call, TEAM WORK.

And I was so bored (not because i'm lazy) because there is no emails and no work for me this very day. So I spent my time reading on blogs, and saw this SUPER CUTE bunny on Xia Xue's blog. She actually bought one home! <3












So, this was how I entertained myself today.

No comments:

Post a Comment