My Wonderland.

March 2012

March 2012
Presented by Niki and Wintee

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Hacked !

Not me, but baby's facebook!
That is why I never liked the technology!

You know, sometimes I can be offline and was seen as online! Duhh.. and some people just thought I didn't wanna reply them or I was acting dao! tsk ..... And this time, baby received and email with an IP address saying that some unknown device logged into his facebook. He didn't wanna pursue the matter, neither he felt anything wrong with it.

AND I AM SO DISTURBED BY THIS!! I even asked baby to show me the message and tried looking for more security means via Facebook. Yes and I found this security code thingy to be activated via phone number. I have already done up for him, and mine (ok i know no one will wanna hack mine but ~) and whenever there's someone trying to log in with an unknown device, you will be informed.

The message just shows the IP address and states that this computer has logged in at 6 plus PM on 6th March. We were having dinner at Pastamania around that time. T.T And, another one was on the 29th Feb, 1655hrs - I HAVE CHECKED AND BABY IS IN BAND TALKING TO JERRY! My whatsapp timestamp shows all !! So, he do not have the chance to log into his fb with another device!

SIGH !! Talking about it makes me mad again. Not mad at him nor mad at facebook... Just really angry that someone actually tried to hack his account!! DON'T LET ME KNOW WHO THAT PERSON IS !!! HNG*

OKAY, me ... as his gf got so worked up instead! I am SO curious WHO will wanna hack into his account? He couldn't think of anyone that could have his passwork, and he couldn't think of anyone that would want to hack his account! (OKAY maybe I would... if i'm not his gf! LOL!) I admit being the jealous sort and keep thinking who is trying to stalk him this way!! TSK!!

 



 
------- So, the last thing I can convince myself with is a system glitch. And a fact; I am a jealousy egg.


No comments:

Post a Comment