My Wonderland.

March 2012

March 2012
Presented by Niki and Wintee

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Sleepy Thursday

The two rascals woke me up at 5am. I thought its 6... and I woke up, started playing with them while waiting for my 6.15am's alarm to ring. After awhile... NO RING?? I checked my phone again.. OMG.. it's only 5.20am. =.=

I slept back.
Niki whined. They're hungry. T.T
I hug them to sleep back.

6am, Niki whined again. Alrights... I woke up and bring them outside. Mum already cooked Chicken gizzard for them and it's cooled already. How good!! They're breakfast is ready..

They continued playing after Breakfast, while I get prepare for work.










And there ~ Niki is playing with my hair tie... Scrunchy! He usually do that.. Especially when I'm oversea, he'll find something that belongs to me and don't wanna let go.



And he'll tug and pull like how he'll play with his own toys. :D






My cute lil' boy. <3

And right before I go out, usually i'll tell them "jiejie go work le hor.. u two good boy at home okie?" then they will give me this look. Sometimes I think Wintee understands better than Niki. Can see through his facial expression one.

Or maybe i'm just thinking too much.
hah. :D


No comments:

Post a Comment