My Wonderland.

March 2012

March 2012
Presented by Niki and Wintee

Thursday, March 15, 2012

AH FAT !!

He really need to join the FAT T.A.F club.
Look at his butt now .... O M G!

And mum can't stop feeding him cuz sometimes he just pounce on her telling her that he's hungry. But I told mum, it's for his own good. Overfeeding will cause alot of health issues like bones and liver, heart etc.. I dont want his elder days to be on medication etc... Sighs...


 So, I was knocking off yesterday and I called home. Mum was already feeding them. Now they are on 3 meals a day, by right we should be cutting down their food intake.

Usually they will have breakfast at 6am - because we all have to work. And so feeding them early will make them hungry. But because they have Supper at 12midnight, so usually they don't eat alot in the morning.

Dinner was at 7pm. So total 13 hours of no food during the day. But they will be sleeping though noon, so they have no problems with food. Moreover, kibbles are available 24/7. They will eat when they are hungry.
But for Wintee and Niki, they always have enough bites like bones and chewies available for them. They got too much toys and they have companion. So they are never bored.

Its only the excercise part.

I haven't been hardworking enough to bring them down for walks recently. Partly because of the rain, and I really dont want them to dirty themselves cuz they don't get to shower on Weekdays.

Well ... I really hope they will live a long life. At least to fulfil their very basic 15 years of average dog life. I dont need them to be the longest living dogs, but at least healthy thoughout okie? :)




Since I brought them back, I have the duty to protect them from all sorts of harm. So anyone that tries to play around with them, better watch their back out.

No comments:

Post a Comment