My Wonderland.

March 2012

March 2012
Presented by Niki and Wintee

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Bedtime

I finally rest down in the quiet night thinking things to myself. I hate myself for being a changed person. I need some space and I need some self motivation. I need to calm down and do things in a cooler way. I need to think!

I finally took out the box of hair dye and did my hair today. It was only a short 45mins, but I took another 30mins to clean, dry and hydrate my hair. =.= Was so tired. But I had fun looking at the even color now.

I went to bed roughly 9.00pm, and the kids followed me. I dont know why but they both seem so tired. Wonder what they've been doing whole day at home. T.T


Winky felt asleep quickly.. He was so restless and didn't move a bit even when I called to his name. On the other hand, Niki didn't wanna sleep that early. So i played him. (Yes I played him, not with.)



I keep making all sorts of funny noises, and he just react to me. But he entertained me for only about 10mins la. I think he knows that i'm taking his photos. Too clever.


And he started his nonsense...... like licking paws.






I didn't stop him, cuz I wanna  take picture of it.
LOL. Crazy mama.

And after about 10 licks, I say "eh eH EH ... Lick somemore!" THEN he stopped and gave me this face:

"Cannot lick meh?"



"Chek! Dont lick dont lick lo...."
And he stared at Winky...

... which was lying motionlessly infront of him.


he....  

is ...

...dozing....

off.....

Niki: "Chek! Not fun one.. so boring !"


*snores*
And he laid down to rest...



Look at his wide eyes ~~



He didn't sleep. After I stop taking photos (cuz I wanted to play games), he keep jumping up and down my bed, search for toys, squeak at his toys, whine, drink water and do all sorts of funny things like digging the bed / cushion...

And finally he fall asleep at 10, curling and resting his head on my arm.

He's a sweet little boy.
It's like.. at the end of the day, no matter what has happened, he's there to ease my mind. By just looking at them both (play or sleep), it makes me feel calm and I can just smile. They are love.

No comments:

Post a Comment