My Wonderland.

March 2012

March 2012
Presented by Niki and Wintee

Friday, March 23, 2012

T.G.I.F !!

AND MY BOSS IS NOT AROUND TODAY!!!
So, my market is having public holiday today, and I shall complete some of the pending stuff SLOWLYY ~~ *keke*

Some updates:
Look at my brother trying to tease Wintee yesterday!







Wintee was so reluctant. T.T
AND... Niki was so engross looking at them thinking "What are you guys doing?? Very fun meh??"


Look at his puzzled look!!
LOL ~


And the moment I say "GAI GAI", Niki's reaction was this:


Alrights, I did some editing here:

And baby came after dinner:
No he's not strangling him.. Niki didn't struggle at all, it's not tighten. But look at Niki's expression!! Like .... "huh ........"


And Niki can't take his eyes off Wintee..
He just keeps peeping at what he's doing etc... While Wintee is chewing the treat.









And Niki started licking his paw:

 


And the moment I say
"WEI... NO LICK LICK ARH !"



He turned to act blur to me...


And give me the face:


like... HUH WHERE GOT!! ~

T.T

So I wanted to brush them and clean his paws a little........ And the moment I walk near the cupboard where their leashes were, they started getting excited.





I think they thought I'm gonna bring them out.
NOPE!


And this Morning:
They were so sleepy.. they didn't wake me up at 5am, but I did..... T.T And I woke them up to play with me. hahahha... ok i'm bad, but i don't care. They got a whole day to sleep !



And Wintee with the usual sleepy face in the morning:





:)

So that's my Friday Morning.
I finally got my pay, and I'm happy.

But I gotta really tell myself that I have to save up a big chunk of it for my Japan trip!! Jia you Jia you ~~ Just a few more months to go !! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment