My Wonderland.

March 2012

March 2012
Presented by Niki and Wintee

Friday, March 2, 2012

I wonder ...

... how does Wintee looks like when he was young?



I received Niki when he was 5month plus, and his puppy look with that blur face is so so memoriable. Remember how we teach him from pee and poo to all the tricks he knows now.. He've grown so much. I can't imagine if ever he went missing and gotta stroll on the streets alone, starving and crying. I'll be so heartbroken.

I wish both Niki and Wintee, and all the strays out there, have a safe life and hope all the strays find a good home soon. Seeing all those posts online everyday really breaks my heart. There are so little that I can do to help them other than sharing the posts and buying kibbles for them. And seriously speaking, all these are so minimal to them.

Sigh ... if only i'm richer.
Well, but i'll take good care of the two at home :)
Hopefully they understand that they are so blessed.






:)

No comments:

Post a Comment