My Wonderland.

March 2012

March 2012
Presented by Niki and Wintee

Monday, March 26, 2012

Monday Blues / The Hunger Games

Monday blues..... for the dogs too!
While I was preparing for work....






So grumpy!! 









Work was boring. I had training whole day and the topic was pretty dry. I wandered my mind to prevent me from dozing off... tsk tsk. This is really bad... But time passes quite fast, and I was home earlier than usual. It rained a little and the kids can't go down to play.

But they were so hyper. I bet they slept well whole day today! Mum bought milkmilk for them two. :)

(Oh look at Wintee's tail!!)





Look at this Tiko face !! 
tsk tsk tsk ...




Then Wintee act emo:  


(because they know i'm going out soon)
Yes, went to watch Hunger Games with Baby!!

I like his new top!! <3
And his new pants !!!!!


Sheeeeeeepy ~

No comments:

Post a Comment