My Wonderland.

March 2012

March 2012
Presented by Niki and Wintee

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Ah Bead Shop !

Thank You AhBeadShop !
I received the goods within just two working days, pretty fast. It came in a nice bubble wrap and individual packing like this:

And I think it's good to give as a gift!
So Pwettttty !!

Actually in their list, these two are listed as Doberman and Saint Bernard. When I sent them Niki and Wintee's photo, they recommended me to use this two's as an outline. But they can customize the colors for me.

*** *** ***
Their Original Saint Bernard looks like this:
The color is a little brownish etc..
And for Wintee, they suggested Doberman:

*** *** ***

And just nice Baby was at my place last evening, and I showed him!! Actually wanted to give him one of them but ... he told me to keep them instead. Thought can hang on his phone BUT! he say it's a little girly. TRUE LA!! So I keep lo!!


So look like them RIGHT!!??
I showed mum, and she agreed with me!


Wasn't able to take a crystal clear photo of it.
Zzz =.="











I LIKE THIS PHOTTTOOOOOO !! <3





Thanks for their serice and I'll be a returning customer! :D
They also have other stuff for festival etc:
Look at the Xmas Dog!!
And Wedding Bears:
So.. Check them out HERE !

No comments:

Post a Comment