My Wonderland.

March 2012

March 2012
Presented by Niki and Wintee

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Tuesday

Baby was out with Hui Fen, so I went home early and brought the kids down. They've been getting alot of attention from Mum and Jonathan lately. Dad is still unhappy with them, but we're trying hard to change the fact. I'm so tired... sigh.

Brought them down and walked for 30mins. Niki finally poop after one two days.



Cute little rascals. :D

They're so impatient!!
Mum and Jonathan went down together to pack dinner while I bring them two for their walks.




Now they know they have to stop before the roads. Niki will sit down automatically when we reach the same spot ! YAY~ But wintee is still excited that needs reminder.

Cleaned them up and initially wanted to shower them. But they were not as dirty, so I just washed they feets. They played and Niki keeps growling.


They had Pork for dinner and I left kibbles for them.


Niki's so fluffy now!
Cute!!

And Wintee's fur seems too short for full grooming yet leh. Hmm, i'm still thinking should I just bring them for basic grooming will do?


We went into the room around 8pm.
I was so bored and there wasn't any nice shows.

HAHAHAH !!
Look at Niki's face!!

I don't know where all his expression came from la.. But he's so funny..




And Wintee... he only wants FOOOOD !


Yes there's a treat on my hand.

*slurp*



*smiles*
And lights off at 9pm
I texted baby, but he didn't reply.


They fell asleep fast, and I quickly went to sleep.

Niki woke me up around 11plus, look at the bowl of kibbles, he whined. I knew that he was hungry but he refuse to take the kibbles. I didn't bother about him but hugged him to sleep.

All three of us didn't sleep very well. Niki growled a couple of times at Wintee, and Wintee barked a few times too, making me putting the muzzle on him. I know its cruel, but dad is at home. I don't want any trouble when he's around.

Sighs.. I need a solution to that.

And for me, I keep waking up to check my phone, until a point of time I couldn't take it anymore. I decided to text him to see if he is still out. Yes he is, and his reply was damn slow. I got pissed.

I noticed that when he is out, he don't reply me anymore. I feel distant and feel insecure. Is it so tough to reply me? Don't you check your phone every now and then? And I was so pissed that I couldn't really sleep. I lay around, disturbing the two but they were tired by then that they didn't wanna play with me. =(

And more negative thoughts came into my mind.
Sighs..... I'm so angry with myself!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment