My Wonderland.

March 2012

March 2012
Presented by Niki and Wintee

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Doggie Day

7AM.




















Yes I put them on dual leash, and I let them run by themselves. Niki tends to listen and follow much better, and he guides Wintee along. Hopefully Wintee will learn to follow too.








Wintee's expression is sooooooo funny!



And I allowed them to roam the grasses since it haven't been raining since yesterday. :)




See how Niki listen!!
When I say "Niki wait for me~" Niki will slow down, or stop to turn and look at me. :) So cutee ~~

then I cleaned them and brush them nicely..




Breakfast at 8.30am!









Look at Wintee's teeth!






New treat!
9am
















And I put fresh clothes on them..
10AM

































New toy !















And we slept around 12nn.






Lazy morning.

Jonathan bought a muzzle back to stop Wintee from barking. His barking has given us a lot of problems. So.....


He keeps pulling and tugging it.
Hais.. so poor thing.




And he was trying so hard to remove this.
Sigh.. see liao also xin tong.





And after some struggling, he became so tired that he falls asleep.

I removed it after an hour, and allowed him to rest for a while. He drank so much water!! Sigh. Have to bear with it until he learns to bark softer. =(

During evening, I was vacuuming the floor and Niki was so afraid. He actually hid under his cushion.. LOL....

So funny can!
Baby came over after that. Wintee didn't bark, but both of them were so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment