My Wonderland.

March 2012

March 2012
Presented by Niki and Wintee

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Dehydrated Treats / K9 Kafe Outing

I woke up at 5am as usual.
(Yes I have been waking up at 5-5.30am lately)

And I didn't sleep well. I keep waking in the middle of the night to check on my phone. I was waiting for baby's text actually. Sigh... He reach home only around 4plus lo.. But I didn't reply him even though I saw his text cause I think he must be tired.

So anyway, I was saying I woke up, and went to check out the machine. The food were ready! AND...... Initially Wintee didn't even dare to eat! He was sniffing that piece of alien food and didn't dare to chew!


But anyway, the end result is like ba kwa without marination. After Wintee accepted the first piece of meat, he keep coming back for more. And slowly, Niki followed. But Niki didn't like beef nor the minced chicken. He only eats the liver and Chicken strips.

Picky boy.
Whereas Wintee ate everything.


This is minced chicken mix with liver:


And the beef shabu:

And seeing the positive result, I decided to cut more stuff to make the machine working. :) Strawberries for baby !!


Slices of lean pork:


And a whole tray of Pork Liver for Niki

And Niki chewing on the chicken strips: 





I bought the wrong size of zip lock bags, but it turns out to fit perfectly. It's not too huge to store them up. :) A nice mistake. ^^


And when I say "No-no" ....

Wintee just waited for the "OK" command


Same goes to Niki, but he keeps looking at Wintee's beef and have the expression of "Why wintee one is bigger???"



And .... "OK!!!"





After treats time was breakfast. Both of them didn't eat =.=




And MY breakfast~ LOOK AT NIKI's FACE!!


He is tooooo adorable!!



Wintee trying to snatch the cookie from me~




And they started their usual play:

Sometimes they can be so gentle and loving.. but sometimes they are so rowdy.. tsk tsk.. naughty boys...




And I went out for band pracitce at 8am
(but I reach at 8.30am~)

And I left early cause I gotta head to the bank to settle some stuff. Yeap, and I got stucked in the bank for 2 hrs!!! O.O SIGHSS!!!! But nevermind. Cause I am meeting baby at 12.30pm - we are bringing the kids to k9 !!



Yeapppp Cabbed down to Senja Link - Greenridge Primary School to fetch Baby from work!!














AND... We headed down to K9 Kafe!!
It's baby's first time there!

We had our lunch, played around and had fun.... Pebbles, Honey and Zeus were there too! Yea, it's actually one of the usual weekends meet ups we use to have. :D I like hanging out with them because they are frank people.

They have very nice waffle ice cream!! <3

And I sent them for basic grooming at FurNaway. 






So we went back around 4plus WITHOUT FOOTING THE KAFE BILL!! They called Tennya and she called me... OMG...... so paiseh can!! I totally forgotten about the bill after collecting the two kids. tsk tsk.. I'll never do that again! Next time I'll pay upon ordering!!

So I call the kafe and told them that I'll do a bank transfer.

See their clean feets now!

They were sooooo tired and niki were sooooo grouchy.
Grumpy boy.

And cute little Wintee.
He is a totally sweet boy with the most gentle heart! He really got no temper one lo!! So good.







And the grumpy boy..

DONT BE FOOLED BY HIS LOOKS!!!
OMG...




Alrights, but I still love them both. :D









Baby and I went for dinner at Jack's Place.
My treat, cause baby officially graduated today. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment