My Wonderland.

March 2012

March 2012
Presented by Niki and Wintee

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Busy Sunday - NanHua Pri / Bugis

Woke up at usual 5plus again. =.=
And I went to feed them and clean them up like usual.




*licks licks*




Look at the happy boy!



I dont know why he's so happy this morning.. BUT ! Both of them didn't eat... I cooked minced chicken and liver for them and they sniff sniff, walked away. T.T





Maybe they're tired.

Baby left around 6.30am.
He've got Nan Hua's performance today.
And I'm going to watch him. :)


So I was preparing and Niki wintee just looked at me with a face. sigh... I know I know... They left me feeling guilty. And just before I head out, Niki LS... and he was so lerthagic. I almost didn't wanna go out. But I know Jonathan is gonna be back this noon, so I still went.

Both of them skipped breakfast again.
I think they're too tired to eat.

And I cabbed down.

It's at Ayer Rajah Community Centre (Jurong)


There's an event there... But I really dont know what's the purpose of this event....



And the band played.


This is a special band.
They only consist of Saxophonist, Trumpets and Percussion.







They played two songs and went off.
So baby and I headed to Bugis after that for Lunch, then to the temple.




Lunch at Yoshinoya!



And we rushed off for baby's lesson at Eunos, THEN Tiong Bahru. I find things to occupy myself meanwhile. Shopping at Tiong Bahru Plaza, went to wash my hair... then got some stuff at Watsons..

And we decided to head down town for dinner!!
AT TAMAYA !!

I was so afraid that baby don't fancy the food there. But after looking at the menu, baby gave it a go. And it turns out goooood !!! I was so happy! :D


We ordered soooo much foood! :D
AND... they don't have Hotate Mayo Yaki anymore. Now change to potatoes... =.=





KAWAEBI !! <3



We went to 313 somerset after dinner, baby finally bought new clothes !!! I likeeeee ~~ <3 But both of us are so so so so so tired. And I called home to check on the two, Jonathan told me that Niki ate his own share of ceasar + kibbles, but Wintee refused to eat. But he keep sleeping.

I was so worried because I fed them cold water yesterday. And Niki LS this very morning. So I was kinda anxious to go home and take a look at them.

And when I reach home, they looked so normal. Mum told me that she added a little warm water to Wintee's serving of Ceasar, and Niki finished them all ! (lol... this niki arh...) And so I poured some kibbles to bring into my room before bed in case Wintee wants to eat, .... and the moment I pour the kibbles onto the bowl, he started eating. =.=

My family keep saying that Wintee is waiting for me to come back and feed him. And I suddenly feel that he's very attached to me - which I think can be a risky thing. Imagine I have to travel and he refuse food like how Niki did in the past? It's quite troubling for the care taker. Sigh...

I mean, its okay to be attached, but not to this extend of not eating? Somemore he so tam jiak one!!! Sigh.. I need to spend more of his energy so that he can stay healtier.. He's so plump now! T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment