My Wonderland.

March 2012

March 2012
Presented by Niki and Wintee

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Dogs on Walks!

Baby didn't feel very well. :(
He had WGS then Qihua.
And I can see that Qihua is draining him away.
He didn't have mood to even smile, didn't have appetite, don't talk like how he usually does, and he's not excited over anything. I'm pissed, in fact.

Went for Dinner, I tried talking and encouraging him - doesn't work. It makes me feel so useless beside him that there is nothing I can do to help him. Well, I'll just shut up then.

PASTAMANIA!
I had Aglio. I'd prefer Hot Tomatoes'.
Baby had Spicy Curry Pizza.

Went back my place to walk the dogs since the sky were kind. :) It's been raining for the whole week and I couldn't bring them out! :S

ALAS!


They are SO excited !
They have forgotten all their commands and we couldn't control Wintee like how we use to anymore! He's far to strong (and fat) and heavy!! Gosh ~

(Sigh, look at babys' face, so gloomy.. Niki, Wintee and I were like in our own world getting so excited though the whole walking session.)


We walked the usual route, sniffings and marking almost every where. Baby didn't talk much, neither did I ask him much stuff. We just walked.



Wintee: 看我眯眯眼!

Niki: 轮到我了!




Decided to go back to shower them.
It's been 12 days since their last shower!
*keke*

Weather cold la *excuses*!
Since Jonathan is in K9 unit now, he learnt how to bath and take care of big dogs. I asked him for help since we are all tired, spliting up the jobs are easier for all of us. He agreed, so he bath the dogs and I blow dry and clean their ears.



See how White Wintee is suppose to be!!
Clean and smelling Super Nice NOW!!

hehe







So.. I prepared Dinner for them while they were in the shower, and Mum helped me to steam the meats while I blow dry them. Yea, talking about splitting the job, my mum took care of the food part. *grins*

TADAA ~~
Minced Pork, Celery with Hardboiled Egg!
Wintee SLURPED all up within minutes, Niki left over bits of them, refusing to clean up his bowl.
And I dust them with some powder, put on fresh clothes on them, and brushed them. Niki's tail was tangled again.. Took me awhile to detangle them all. :D








This week is Green! :D
Baby is so tired, he rested and went back early today. Hopefully he'll feel better tomorrow since its his Off day. But he's going down to S.C.H for two primary school rehearsals with Simon.

I think I should just rest at home and let them do their work.

No comments:

Post a Comment