My Wonderland.

March 2012

March 2012
Presented by Niki and Wintee

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Bedtime!


ITS BEDTIME!
And I was calling out to them.

Wintee gave me that super "HUH" look.
Blur face. LOL XD


And Wintee walked over... while Niki still looking at him.


And I called out to Niki..

"Huh..."


"I'm tired..."
The sleepy face from Niki.

How cute. :D

And Wintee trying to catch my attention..


Later the night, both of them jump up, look for a spot and settled down.


Wintee chose to sleep on one of my pillow..

And can see that he starts dozing off real fast.

But he's still alert.. I was snapping his picture and I think he knows.


Dozing off......

And finally ...

Sleeep!
Same for Niki:

I was snapping photo of him and he tries hard not to close his eyes.. But...

He's too tired.


Zzz ......
Good night my babies... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment