My Wonderland.

March 2012

March 2012
Presented by Niki and Wintee

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Family Day


The naughty boys woke us up pretty early again. :)


But its okay, baby and I manage to get up earlier than usual and went for a walk, plus breakfast! We went The Woodgrove and visited the private housing there. :) So fun. *grins*

We have planned our itinernary for the day, baby will go do his teachins and we'll meet at Serangoon NEXX for Dinner together, with the two rascals! And before that, I'm heading down to tampines to do some delivery and a gathering at Jouni's place.




Cabbed down with the two, they were impatient. They can't calm down and sit properly. Niki tried dozing off but the cab was so shaky.














Cabbed down to NEXX (around 5.30pm)



Baby was at NEXX already.
I quickly got off the cab and he was there! :D
We headed up to Doggiestyle Cafe and found a seat fast.
Niki is a real good boy. I told him to sit and wait, he seated and look around. When he wants to go down, he'll let me know and I'll say "carry go down" then he'll give me his paw! <3

They keep sniffing the Corgi.
Poor girl was so afraid.

And Wintee, busy sniffing the Bulldog. =.=



Okay, he kissed him.

And he checked out the little pal inside the carrier, a Chihuahua.






Their favourite Liver Fudge Brownie


Niki needs grooming soon.
Wintee need nail cut soon.


Tam Jiak dog ! kekeke

Checking another Chihuahua out.


NIKI: PLEASEEE DON'T GOOO ~~
Okay, preparing to go home.

They're both tired.


On our way back, both of them were in the carrier. Niki keep whining non stop. Sigh....... Why he so baby one!! Wintee fall asleep I think. He didn't move much.

AND... Niki was SO grumpy when he reach home. He didn't finish his kibbles and didn't eat much. But they both fall asleep quickly. <3 I cleaned them, and get them into new clothes. :)

And if you noticed, there is not a single photo of baby. T.T~ Ok, next time we'll take more!! *kekek*

No comments:

Post a Comment