My Wonderland.

March 2012

March 2012
Presented by Niki and Wintee

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Tired Of Working.

When you feel like you're dragging yourself to work, something is very wrong.

And this something is bothering me this few days. It seems like I have been rather aimlessly doing my stuff and there is not much motivation to carry me on. The problems keep repeating itself and I can do nothing but to resolve them again and again. Why am I blamed when the things passed down to me is already a rotten one?

I can't help but feel sorry for myself until a point when I just don't feel like moving anymore. Starring at the screen became so often, that I have to rush my work through when datelines draws near.

I am restless this few days.
Work made me so worn out.

I Need A Break.

No comments:

Post a Comment