My Wonderland.

March 2012

March 2012
Presented by Niki and Wintee

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Social Skills

I think I lack of communicating skills in this coporate line.

I didn't like communicating nor hanging out with colleagues. And I find them a nuisance when they try telling me about what they do after work when I am not interested at all. Although I brush them off with a smile or tried asking for more details to 'entertain' them, but still I dislike it.

Sighs.. I dont know.
And I don't wanna hurt anyone.

Was being called into my manager's office just now because one of my colleague made some mistakes in the work and there were some cause and effect thing going on. However it was all settled. So my manger request an email report on what happen to that particular issue. So I wrote her an email.

To be really frank, I am not trying to backstab anyone.. I just don't wanna pint point my colleague telling her that "hey u made a mistake here".... Sigh.. and my manager told me that "In future, CC her in this email ... blah blah blah"....

Putting her into this email loop will sound more like i'm 'reporting' to the boss ?

SIGH !! I REALLY DONT KNOW .... And i think its really my mistake cause I should have check everything... Although yes I appreciate that she is helping me with these orders, but its my responsibility to check everything !! And I didnt', so I really don't wanna put the blame on her.. that's why I didn't tell her personally....

More over, I really didn't know how to tell her.... :'( I feel like going home right now... sighs... It's really very xin ku. Why can't I just work in peace? I don't want any politic here...!!

No comments:

Post a Comment