My Wonderland.

March 2012

March 2012
Presented by Niki and Wintee

Friday, March 16, 2012

Business Trip: BANGKOK!!

My flight is BOOKED!!

YES!!

I will be attending a training session at Bangkok on 25th, 26th and 27th April, so i'll be flying off on 24th Evening!

AND....... I've told baby about this so HE IS JOINING ME!! Because we have decided to extend my stay there through the weekends!! hehe......... I'm so excited! And I have started sourcing for hotels etc again!


I have checked the air tickets, and I decided to fly baby on a SQ because its only a hundred bucks different compared to Jetstar. And, they have more flight schedules too. He will reach bangkok around 5.30pm (if his flight is on time) and we will meet at our hotel OR I can fetch him at the airport!

I haven't got my Training details yet so I'm not sure what time I can go off~ But my boss is catching the 6pm flight, she'll be going off at around 3pm. Lucky her. I told her I'll stay behind and finish the training, and keep her posted on stuff she missed out. I very hardworking hor!

Travelling means I will get extra allowance, so I can splurge a little! *grins* I'm lucky this two months :)

No comments:

Post a Comment