My Wonderland.

March 2012

March 2012
Presented by Niki and Wintee

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Reluctant To Work......

........ because its baby's off day TODAY!!
I know I know.. And so I was late and missed my bus today. I really believe that the mind is very important.


But anyway, to be fair.. Work is not that bad afterall.
Yesterday noon was good afterall.. But because there are a few things on pending and I'm trying to get it resolved with my counterparts, I stayed back a little longer. Yeah, OT !!

Mum didn't cook, and on a positive note, I get to meet up baby for Dinner at Macs !! YAY* And a very last minute decision was to follow him down to his meeting. ;D Frankly speaking, it didn't bore me at all. Although I was at the computer the whole time playing facebook while they were in the meeting, I didn't feel bored at all.

I like it when I know that he is working, and busy with stuff. The last thing I wanna know is that I am distrupting their session. But baby say it didn't matter so *phew* !! :D

And through all these, it makes me feel like just nua beside baby this whole day today. But too bad, I gotta work. Sigh.......

No comments:

Post a Comment