My Wonderland.

March 2012

March 2012
Presented by Niki and Wintee

Friday, March 23, 2012

The Kid's New Toy!

I went to collect their New Toy from Fluffy !! :D
This is their new dehydrator, for making their treats!!

(Baby is gonna meet his old pal for a catchup session, so I head home to look after the babies LOLOL!)

SO.... IT'S PAID BY BABY!!
hehehee...... see he so sayang me!!
*grins* he sponsored!! :D

Wintee was so excited upon seeing me carrying this big thing back..




*sniff sniff*




And I went marketing at NTUC with Jonathan to get the ingredients! I was kinda lost, cause I really dont know how the stuff will turn out to be like, so I put a partial of what  I've bought.

Minced Chicken, Chicken breast, Beef shabu slices, Pork lean meat, Pork Liver, some blueberries..



A total of 5 layers.
And Wintee keep climbing on the chair and sniff the machine. Heh.. I think he knows the food inside! LOL ...









They had dinner, and I fed them fresh blue berries.  


<3
Waiting patiently for the dehydrator to make magic!

No comments:

Post a Comment