My Wonderland.

March 2012

March 2012
Presented by Niki and Wintee

Friday, March 30, 2012

Fish & Co.


Our site gave us a pressie for tea !

Because its the Jurong Site's 30th anniversary.
And we got Cupcakes!!


It's actually Red Velvet cakes, and I tried a little. It's too thick for my likings. But i like the pretty creams and the way they display it. <3


I've got two! Because my colleague wasn't around, and we can't keep it till Monday. So we have to bring it back. I showed baby, and he wasn't keen. LOL.... Yea, its too fattening. But i'd like to let my mum try, so I bought home. :)

I meet baby at Clementi Mall, we had Fish & Co. for dinner!








My baked cod fish




(its not nice.)
3/10








Went back his place to pick his stuff up and we headed home to see Niki Winky !! <3 We have the intention to pack my room, but .... I fall asleep. *keke*

No comments:

Post a Comment