My Wonderland.

March 2012

March 2012
Presented by Niki and Wintee

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Wellington Primary

Meet Baby for Dinner at Mac (YAY Favourite!!) and we headed down to Wellington Primary School at Sembawang. It's near baby's house actually.

I kinda miss my old fuchun primary.. :(

Their School Hall.

Simon is conducting for a small scale 'aesthetic night' organised by the school. It's actually like a Pre-SYF display - trying to tell parents, "LOOK! All the time your child has been busy with all these competition etc etc....." to have their support la ~ And also another chance to perform in public for these various CCAs.


So band was one of them.
I think they're not too bad, a Silver maybe?

But, like what I told baby, if they can brush up within this one month, make all the details beautiful, a Gold is not tought right? I believe for Primary School's competition, they would have thought of different kind of judging criteria unlike Secondary Schools. Technically speaking, for a primary school kid to 'express' the music, it's not quite easy because they haven't been through all ups and down. They don't have emotions like how a grown up kid has.

So frankly speaking, I believe with more fine playing, a Gold is acheievable.



*WHINES*
Baby keep talking to Simon and left me aside ~~ LOL.. NO LA!! They're discussing some stuff. So I didn't wanna interrupt. :)

Headed to Ginza after that and stayed till 11plus.
Baby was so apologetic. Cause he felt guilty I think. And I keep telling him its alright cause I chose to go with him and I really dont mind even though they were talking about things I do not understand.

Tired Max!!

No comments:

Post a Comment