My Wonderland.

March 2012

March 2012
Presented by Niki and Wintee

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Good Morning Thursday!

 I dreamt of something that woke me up at 2+am.. And couldn't sleep all the way till 4am. Was tossing and turning, thinking whether to give baby a call or not. I ended up texting him to see if he was home. Well nevermind, things will get better.

Niki started whining around 4am and refuse to sleep. So coaxed him for awhile.. He laid beside me wanting a pat and I did. Cute little thing, but I was so so tired by then.

Woke up 6am, they refused to eat, so I brushed them and changed their diapers and clothes. I realized they're cleaner with clothes on. And Winky looks slightly slimmer now.









So since they didn't want breakfast, I poured some milk for them. Mum is not working, so she will feed them at a later time.



Winky didn't finish his milk, and Niki helped himself with both! LOL


Put them on with new clothes and I prepared for work.



(CUTE!! They slurp slurp together!!)


They were both sleeping when I was preparing for work.
So good life doggie.

No comments:

Post a Comment