My Wonderland.

March 2012

March 2012
Presented by Niki and Wintee

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Beef Tendon Treat ..

The Beef Tendon I ordered from My Pet Amour arrived!

And the moment I let them have a sniff, Wintee became so excited! And initially Niki was tearing the package off and was snatched away by Wintee! hehe... So cute!


And after unwrapping the thing in less than 5 minutes, I gave them the treat. :D Niki was waiting patiently while Wintee tried snatching ! LOL .....

And they started chewing ... and chewing .... and chewing ....... And it took up around 20 mins of their time? They didn't finsh the whole thing (it is not meant to be consumed all at one go I suppose), but Niki ate quite a fair bit. :)











.......... and Wintee:
He still don't really know how to hold it tight like how Niki did!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH !!

And look at Niki:
SEE HOW GENTLE HE IS !!!
OMG ... i'm so in love with him!

But when it comes to treats / food (especially things Niki love the most - toys), Niki gets pretty protective over it.

I fed them dinner, Chicken Liver, and cleaned them up, bed time at 9.30pm. But we didn't really sleeeeep lar. We played for another half an hr or so before hitting the beds.




And by accident...... I took this:
HAHAHAH !!
A CLOSER LOOK......

*BLEAHX* !!!!!
hahahahahahahaha .... omg.

HE. IS. SO. CUTE!!




I'm trying to take their close up shots actually, focusing on their nose, but I think I failed.... terribly! haha. >.<





















Look at his tail !!


I've been brushing them every other day and seems like his fur look nicer now! :D Got chance to grow prettyily ~~




And I decided to let them air free - without diapers.
So I left some pee pads, incase when they pee and step all over the place...

And both of them were so curious of the Pee Pads !






Zz .... The sian position..
hahahah ...

And because Waltz is going to BKK this weekend, I have asked her to get some treats for my two.. I bought too little the previous time !! T.T


Now, 3 flavours 4 pack each!
So that will be 400baht - LESS THAN 20BUCKS!!

SG sells it at 3 for $10
(T.T)~

Lastly;

;P

No comments:

Post a Comment