My Wonderland.

March 2012

March 2012
Presented by Niki and Wintee

Monday, January 2, 2012

Ending Of 2011

We met up on Friday for dinner.
He dropped by to visit Niki and Winter.

Had dinner together at the Chicken Rice Shop (CWP) and we parted around 9.30pm. I gotta OT at home for Year End Closing.... how sad. Was so stressed out and tired.








I was stucked at home clearing the invoices and stock for Monica to run her report and do her closing on Saturday as well. What a day!

So He came over my place and waited for me.
We had take away lunch brought by him, and he helped to entertain my two darlings while I worked! Nice? I like!

We wanted to watch a movie, but due to my work, we cancelled that.
Was finally ready to step out of house by 5pm, and we headed directly down to Vivo. Walked around and decided to catch a midnight movie after countdown.

Walked around further, and headed for dinner at:
"The King Louis Bar & Grill" #03-07A (Tel: 6276 0862)

The food is goooooooooooood ! *loves*






*SLURPS*
I really dont know what's this called, he made the call for dinner menu, but we have a variety of meats and vegs which I really liked! Of couse, I footed the bill cuz I owed it to him. Yes, we usually go on dutch cause I don't really see the need in him paying for my meals and such.





Im an independent girl!
YAY

So we had dinner from rough 7pm till 8plus, and we headed to the pet shop and Daiso. We had so much to talk and we couldnt stop laughing at each other's jokes. And frankly speaking, he has his mature side as well as the kiddish side which made me feel really attracted!

He is so easy going.

After dinner, we decided to walk the long bridge all the way into Sentosa.
We were too early for countdown, but nevermind.

Walked around the RWS side and he said he wanna bring me to Universal Studios someday.
He's pretty sweet right?





Sometimes I really wonder why some people can be so nice and yet, another can't. The love for me should be likewise equivalent? No? I dont know, really. But its okay for now.. I don't need to know it anyway. As long as i'm happy, I dont' wanna care else.

It's been a tiring last year and He said, feeling tired and wear out in a relationship is wrong! And I fully agree on this now. So I hope I'm not wrong about him now.

YAY. My first visit to this globe that every one is taking picture with!
Yea.. so we spent some time walking around Sentosa, walked for roughly 1.5hrs? And we headed back to Vivo for a drink and waited for the countdown

Year 2012.
He managed to pluck out that courage and pop that question.
Its not a question, its an answer. No, not an answer either.
He demand. No... I dont know what's that called, but it goes like this....








"I have something to tell you... (he held my hands)
From now onwards, everytime I see you I wanna hold your hands."
...... and he kissed on my forehead.





It's just some simple wordings but sad to say, some people just don't have that kind of courage. I find that there's something in him which I can't spell. Attractive and charming I should say! I melted although stunned on that split seconds. Never ever had this kind of feelings before.

Well anyway, I didn't reject him.
After so many encounters with him, I feel right with him.
Just click with him and I dont know why. But I felt shy.





So, movie was next:
Flying Swords of Dragon Gates @ 0015hrs.









He has that cute part which im starting to see in him.
So that was my Saturday.





We took the NR home (cab line was horrible) and stopped at Yishun for supper! Reach home around 4am.

No comments:

Post a Comment