My Wonderland.

March 2012

March 2012
Presented by Niki and Wintee

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Tiring Today.

I've been so worn out lately.
From work, from band, and probably lacking of rest.


Oh gosh..... look at my face! :(
But its okay, just THREE more days! <3

Baby came over to my place just now to look at the measurement of my room. Cause we're gonna re-arrange my room in a more proper manner, and to dump some really useless stuff.

I'm taken aback by the thoughts of throwing my piano altogether.
Sigh ...... We shall see.


Had two rather draggy meeting during noon time that taken me off from my usual job. Yes I must agree to an extend that these meetings put things in place however on the other hand, pile up my work! So I still have some pendings to do at the moment and initially I planned to work from home tonight.

Due to plain laziness, I gave up.
Sleep is more important!

No comments:

Post a Comment