My Wonderland.

March 2012

March 2012
Presented by Niki and Wintee

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

We Are One Month Old

We are One Month Old today.

Dian Xiao Er @ Causeway Point
We had a little feast, to give a little pat on our shoulders and to thank each other. And he knew that i'm stressed out with work, and he knew that bringing me for dinner will cheer me up. Initially he wanted to bring me for Ice Cream, but the que was super long, and our dinner was so filling. ;)

(and I paid the meal because he footed the bill the day before - yes its our rule.)
Oh ya, we went dining with my parents at Soup Restaurant yesterday, and he footed the bill.

YES AND I COLLECTED MY NEW SPECS!
ok, I FAILED in specs.
neh mind... its for work use.
He look so decent la.
Mr Lee.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.
(he didn't like me calling him that)

And initially we wanted to walk the dogs, but it rained.


So we just stayed at home and played with them.

And I opened to him regarding my 'emo-period' during work yesterday. I also told him frankly how I felt when he couldn't reply me and stuff, that I started thinking too much and, those were u healthy to us. But instead, he hugged me tightly and say that he is very glad cuz the moment I receives his text, all these thoughts in me just disappears. And that shows the certain position he has in my heart.





He is mature enough for me to rely on. And I like the way he handles me, giving me choices and leaving me with sufficient freedom. :)

I truly wish for more to come. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment