My Wonderland.

March 2012

March 2012
Presented by Niki and Wintee

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Weekends with Love

We are sticklyli-stick-sticking to each other for the past one week.
I like . We went by bus, on Baby's compromisation.

Friday
We decided to head down to Sembawang Shopping Centre (Yes Kung Fu Paradise) to reminiscence about us. No, we didn't get to sit back to that very sit, but we sat side by side.

10.12.2011
06.01.2012


We even talked about what are the food he recommended!
But he wasn't aware that I didn't fancy noodles back then.
We laughted at each other pretty much.

It was really some laughter.
Funny max.

And both of us love long walks, love singing, love duets... And so we took a stroll after our late night supper. We walked till around 1am+ and went back home. We were trying to figure out what are the duets and harmonies that we could sing.

And I really like that!

Saturday:
We planned to head down to Tiong Bahru for his lesson while I walk around, and then to Ikea for Dinner and Queensway Shopping Centre to get his footwear.


I am really glad that he mange to find something he like.
;D


He really look kinda cute.
My boyboy. :)

So I went scouting that area and started shopping for stuff for baby. He is rather concerned over his skin's condition and since CNY is coming, I thought I could do something for him. But on the other hand, I'm really afraid that certain ingredients might give a negative reaction, so I was really careful on the list.

Sigh... I really hope I will do some help.
So, his lesson ended around 4pm, and we headed down to Ikea for an early dinner.


SEE MY DECENT LOOKING BABY!!


<3
I keep asking him if I could do a 'check-in' at Ikea.
His first reaction was that "err..." look. LOL

OKAY, i wasn't trying to be funny, just testing him out.
Likewise, I wouldn't cuz I dislike that kind of attention. We are very much alike in fact. And that's considered another plus point.

He wouldn't force me to do things I didn't like, and vice versa. :)


And we shopped around Ikea, looking at those showcases.
I realise that we have almost the same taste and comments for a lot of stuff.
Communicating with him is so much easier!

Queensway Shopping Centre was next.
He managed to get his footwear.
And I SO got the urge to get a pair of running shoes.
I look forward to running together with him! ^^


Headed down to Clarke Quay to meet his friends after that.


My decent boyboy. :)


<3

Lily's. The pub name.
I kinda miss Ginza while I was there.
I felt so lost and so so awkward.
And luckily his friends understand and took me as being shy.

Well, I hope I didn't throw his face that night. T.T
I'm so lousy. Tsk.







[[ EMOTIONS ]]

My confidence plunged from heaven to hell in split seconds that very night upon stepping into Lily's. I dont know why, and I wasn't in control. First time in my life I'm overwhelmed by such stressful force that it made me gone haywired. I couldn't think with a proper head.

I lost my coolness.

I was trying hard to break my limit. Was trying so hard that I forgotten about myself. That kind of stress I was going through that very moment could burst me anytime. But still, I hanged on trying to act as if I was okay. I didn't wanna put baby into an ugly spot. I don't want to appear as spoilt nor too kiddish. I want to make baby proud of me.

And so I hanged on.
But I think I failed badly.

But I am still glad afterall, that baby are sensetive towards my emotion. Or maybe I was too obvious to start with? (I don't know...) And so baby suggest we leave around 12plus, which I felt so relieved afterwards. I was so mindful about leaving a bad impression on his friends, especially infront of Hui Fen. She's so pretty, so capable and so much so that I felt so defeated emotionally when I see her.

I admit being jealous. And was a little upset after baby told me about the song "Yue Ding". I felt so cheated at that point of time. (okay, I was being too petty then) but I got over it within minutes cuz baby kept that physical contact with me, trying to pull my emotions back. It did help a little, but I was shy that I keep refusing. Again, I dont want to appear to his friends as being stickish and weak.

I really dont know what came into my head that very night. I just felt so dumb to think back now. I hope there'll be another chance for me to revive myself.

And lastly, I am really glad to have baby by my side. That love grew so much suddenly that I didn't remember for it to be so strong. I couldn't control myself now not to miss him badly. I felt so dumb and keep secretly hoping that his feelings for me were real and frank. Some times I really couldn't help by doubting him. I hope he will not get upset with me tho. But that is a frank sentence.

This time round, I'm so afraid of losing....


















And coming back;

We had supper after that. Bad for health. But I like.
HEHEHEHEHEHE ..... And we had a new inside joke:
"Vincent Lee is a Environmentally Unfriendly Person."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Sunday - we parted awhile while he went for his lesson, and I head home to settle my baobei. Its been a long while since I paid much attention to Niki and Winter. And I promise myself that i'll bring them out for walks at least three times a week.

We had lunch and MOS!
SO LOVE!! =D


And we had Ajisen Ramen for Dinner.
And I finally caught MISSION IMPOSSIBLE (A Ghost Protocol)!!

AND... we had a new inside joke:
"I have a environmentally unfriendly GIFTEN boyfriend"

No comments:

Post a Comment