My Wonderland.

March 2012

March 2012
Presented by Niki and Wintee

Monday, January 16, 2012

Trust.

Words are so powerful. So do emotions.
Plain words can be so neutural but with input of emotions, it kills.

But as simple as that, whether if you believe it or not, but I really must express it; If I am not trying to trust you and making you grow and learn, then why the hell I pass task for you to complete? I can jolly well just assign some other people to run the errands. If you don't appreciate my thoughts then forget it. I can always handle things by myself.

I don't wish to clarify any thing or any thoughts but a Thank you means Thank you. I won't even bother to talk to you if I don't like you. Hello, I am not that fake. And if you feel offended, please let me know, I can change the way I talk or change the way I do things.

Lastly, GQ and I has been trying to find people running the band for the longest time. Both of us has been here for so many donkey years and I definitely hope that no one will smear black paint on GQ's effort. If you think you have more ideas or new solutions in managing, we would really appreciate if you can step out to assist, or best, to take over the roles. We are 25 this year and we have our lives to plan ahead. We have our finances, houses, cars, family to plan, we can't be here forever.. Some one must take over eventually if not, closing down will be the last resort when we are both drained out and helpless.

Just some thing to think about:
Have any one ever pat him on his back, telling him "GQ, thank you for opening the door on time every practice and making sure we have enough scores and instruments to play on for the past 8 years." ? YES, EIGHT FRIGGING YEARS! He never once let go of this band and who really thanked him for that? I am proud to say, I do, and I do it every time because I treasure him and appreciate him for whatever he does, whether right or wrong. But of course we open up for discussion and accept each other's flaws.

He'll always be my best buddy and as long he is there, I'll help him.

And something more emotional on my side;
I know you love hanging out with your juniors. They are your pride and you are proud of them. Being with them makes you so glad and happy and etc. But I hope you also remember that you guys are once my juniors and I would love to really hang out with you all like how you all are doing it now. I am always so proud of you and hope that we can play together like a band because when you play well, I feel so proud too.

There are things which I may seem hard in front but I'm a girl afterall. I have my emotions and by not spelling it out doesn't mean I don't feel them. Those words are hurtful to me too. And if by not seeing me makes you happier, let me know. I really don't mind running all the admin stuff behind the scenes just to keep the band going because, afterall this band is there for all that has graduated, and hope to reunite and gather to play as a band again. If just by a few chances where by you saw my flaws and deem my unfit to be your 'senior', then I am sorry because I am only human. I make mistake too.

Well, enough of those said, I hope this long post does everyone good.
Pardon me for my poor grammar / vocab, I am only a phone call away.
There will be more events coming up and I hope things will run smoothly.
I seriously dislike politics and I assume no one does.

We all love this band and I hope with joint efforts, we can bring this band to the next level. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment