My Wonderland.

March 2012

March 2012
Presented by Niki and Wintee

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

First Ice Cream Trip

Gelare @ Causeway Point
11.01.2012

(Vanilla Bean & Raspberry Sorbet)

He really doted on me more than I expected.
And sometimes, it feels so strong that it makes me so little.

But anyway, he keep reminding me to be natural and don't release these negative vibes cuz it'll affect both of us, emotionally. All I can say that he is mature enough to handle me, and sensetive enough to handle my heart. I am so blessed. I gotta treasure whenever he has for me. :)

So I was on specs, and he said he didn't mind.
But I do. It affected so much of my confident level.
I ended up telling myself, 'ITS OKAY, when we go out then I'll dress up nicely for him!'

But he has his point.
If by wearing specs will make my eyes healtier, be it.
He'd rather look at those health benefits.
Mature right? LIKED!

This picture is kinda unglam, but I dont care.
He is looking too cute here.

I'm glad that he loves Niki and Winter as much as I do. He'll never reject the idea of walking them when I asked for, and he'll accompany me to do so. I enjoy walking the dog, and enjoy walking with him. I enjoy the way he accompany me to do things which I love doing.

There are too many things in my head which is tough to spell out. Lets make time do the talkings and we shall enjoy whatever we have for the moment. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment