My Wonderland.

March 2012

March 2012
Presented by Niki and Wintee

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Appreciative!

I've been really happy of late.
Only because, the people around apprecaites me.
I am that simple.

Work wise is getting better, I tend to be more open with regards to the problem I faced and am proud that there are more things that I could handle on my own now. And I get praised pretty often, so now I'm working extremely hard to earn those praises and smiles from my colleague!

Sometimes, a "Thank you" may be easy to say, but you'll know it if its from the heart or not. The feeling of being appreciated - PRICELESS!

And another thing I wanna mention again and again;
Maybe when fate comes knocking on your door, its yours - its yours.
I finally found that someone that i've been thinking of.

I'm not trying to be mushy here, but friends around me knows that all I want is to be appreciated in a relationship and not being taken for granted. Seriously, I met a few whom don't really care and yet I still pressed on thinking that they'll change. A total wrong.

When its here, its here.
I will keep reminding myself each day, of how lucky and fortunate I am today at present!

No comments:

Post a Comment