My Wonderland.

March 2012

March 2012
Presented by Niki and Wintee

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

02 January 2012

I was woken up at 7.30am by Niki and Winter. But I fell asleep fast and finally get off bed at 8.30am. Fed the two rascals and try going back to sleep.

Was woken by a phone call. Sze Peh needs to go off for two days and gotta leave Cotton with me. Yes, today and tomorrow. She says she'll be here in an hours' time. And she did. Cotton came over arond 11am.


Luckily my family all likes Cotton.
In fact, my mum was the one taking care of her. Felt a lil' bad tho..
My brothers are at home most of the time, so its not an issue actually.

Well well...
He has to work on a usual Sunday. Tutoring a student at Jalan Tenah

I went down with him, waiting for his lesson for an hour. I occupy myself with magazine, and time passes pretty fast. Headed down to City Hall for his lunch, and walked around to find his shoes. Too bad, he didn't fancy anything.

So we went home to play with Niki, Winter and Cotton.
Mum was home, and I fed them. So cute...... :)
After that we went for another session of movie !

The Darkest Hour 11.15pm at Causewayp Point
We walk and talked our time away.

Sunday: We were together again.
I played his trumpet! ho ho ho ho ho ... damn tough. T.T

Okay cutie.
We didn't do much on Sunday. Purely rest day for us. :)






No comments:

Post a Comment