My Wonderland.

March 2012

March 2012
Presented by Niki and Wintee

Monday, January 30, 2012

Post Dated:

I. Have. Seriously. Too. Many. Photos. And. Events. To. Update. Here.

But firstly, I received my tickets!!
Yeah Amazing Race by Kumar.
The previous time I went with Sze Peh and her bf was Crazy Christmas, with Dim Sum Dollies and Kumar's on Special. And Baby went too, but with his own friends.... And that time we weren't together yet.

I can still remember how hard he tried racking up a topic.
But this time, WE are going together! <3

So I was telling ya that there's too much to upload.
Yes indeed. Cuz we went to so many places to eat.
And i'm so happy.

We've got so much photos to upload but I'm so lazy!!
OMG.... :(

A photo taken by baby:
And edited using his new Galaxy Note!
Oh, I changed my phone too. Am using Samsung's S2 now.

And our family photo!
<3

I'm so glad that Niki and Wintee accepted him to well.
Wintee will usually wag his tail to welcome him, lie down to let him sayang.
Love all three of them! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment