My Wonderland.

March 2012

March 2012
Presented by Niki and Wintee

Friday, December 30, 2011

Singapore Wind Symphony Presents ......

Nakamura Gakuen Girls High School Wind Orchestra !!
(yes its a girls .. high school)

7.30PM @ SOTA - 29 Dec 2011

The SWS Youth Winds played 2 songs, and the Nakamura Girls took over. IT .. WAS ... A ..... BLAST! Seriously. And frankly speaking, other than the Tokyo Kosei Wind Orchestra's concert I went years ago, this is the second one printed so deeply in me. Some how or rather, such motivational concerts brings my passion stronger. They make me feel like running my band into a better and stronger phrase.

Well, lets see if anyone were to join me in that!

One of Niki's fan.
Jun Hao.

MY SAXmate no.1, SL + Bestie !!!
SHAN!! *hearts*
And my SAXmate no.2!
JOHAN! =D
AND LASTLY...........

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

We've all grown up, didn't we?

No comments:

Post a Comment