My Wonderland.

March 2012

March 2012
Presented by Niki and Wintee

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Pizza Hut!

I think I have some problems with food.
Nevermind, as long as I work hard for a better standard of living, I can eat anything I want!

:)


Cheesy mushroom!! <3


And we tried something new:
Cheesy Beef Balls !!


NICE!!! The cheese didn't took the beef taste away, neither did the beef overpower the cheese! *slurps* And this is something I'll go back for! heh.

Anyway, it's been a month for both of us, and I am happy. Things are moving fine and he's starting to pick up - as in his work wise. As we go along, we understood each other's way of life better, and he usually compromises to mine, and made me a little guilty.
But... as long as he's happy, i'm fine.
The only thing I hope not to happen, will be he getting tired of compromising, and feel that I am demanding. Hmmm... Probably i've been thinking too much, but oh well....... I'm a girl. :)

(that's an excuse.)

Anyways.........

We survived one month happily.
More to Come!! More to Come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment