My Wonderland.

March 2012

March 2012
Presented by Niki and Wintee

Monday, January 16, 2012

Weekends with Love !

SATURDAY14 January 2012

We woke up as early as 7am!
Cause we planned to have breakfast together!

Yes we did, near my house.
And we took 901 to school together.
Reach band room around 9am and GQ panic cause the attendance was really poor, and Mr Lee was here.

I can fully understand his emotion there and then, because we use to not havve conductor and we will just go auto-pilot, play around and pack up. But now when things gets more serious, he want serious people too. So this is how the FB saga turns sour.

Well well..... I didn't wanna comment much cause I think i'm in no position to do so. I'll only run events and if you're interested, come. If not, we'll have to find some one else to do the job.

So after band practice, baby gotta rush for his lesson.
We had a quick lunch at Pastamania @ CWP.

My decent looking boyfriend <3

I had actually warned him during Breakfast that the attendance didn't seem very well today, and was telling him that.. If we don't have good attendance today, he'll have to take it as he's coming to band practice with me! That will make him feel better. LOL... But I dont know if it did or not~

YEAY! Baby cute cute.

Then we headed down to Tiong Bahru for his lesson while I went shopping on my own.

1 hour passed so quickly, and we went home for dinner after that with all my loots.
I'm a happy girl. Cause I managed to get the things I needed. :)

Yeap and we had dinner at home that night! <3


We didn't go for our long walk like usual cause we're both too tired.
I slept damn early.... 9pm? OMG ~

SUNDAY15 January 2012

Sunday is always a relaxing day for both of us.
We can sleep until noon, we can slowly stoll for breakfast, stroll to get some groceries, play games etc. Woke up real late.

His lesson starts at 3pm, headed down to Eunos with him again in exchange of him accompanying me to bath my two rascals.

hehehee....
He agreed to it of course!!

And we had Hokkien Mee after his lesson!!

Baby was famished!

And right after that we headed to my place and I did some basic grooming for Niki and Winter within 2 hours!

Winter keep humping at Niki.
Hahaha ... so cute. :D

So we had a small meal after my grooming session, we went to grab some sushi ~ I HAD MY SALMONS!! heheheee ....... and had coffee after that, and a long stroll, and a long talk along the way. He went back around 3am. :)

We shared so much similarities!
Love my baby. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment