My Wonderland.

March 2012

March 2012
Presented by Niki and Wintee

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Our Way Of Happiness ~

We managed our little happiness with just a little more efforts. :)
We meet after work like usual for the past two weeks.

We had Pizza Hut @ Causeway Point.


He came directly from band.
I should have gone right after work cause band practice ended late today. 


But anyway, my baby was so tired...


We got a seat within 10 minutes and food started coming in shortly.


I super like the Cheesy Portebello Mushroom!!
*slurps*


And we ordered two personal pan pizzas to share;
My favourite BBQ chicken & he ordered Curry Chicken


I made a booking early this afternoon for the movie "We not Naughty" screening at 9.30pm. Walked around after dinner and time passes really fast. My lips hasn't heal yet so I dropped the Popcorn idea. ='(

It's Thursday, and I am happier today.

No comments:

Post a Comment