My Wonderland.

March 2012

March 2012
Presented by Niki and Wintee

Friday, January 13, 2012

FRIDAY THE THIRTEEN

Yes 13.01.2012 - Baby's last day of reservist!
YAY we are both glad ....... ^^

As usual, we meet up after work for dinner.
But today is a lil' different!

(I like this photo !!!)
He came down to woodlands and went back my place to visit Niki and Winter.
We didn't walk the dogs cause it was pretty late, but the two had a good run along the corridoors. And the two really love him that they keep sticking around him.

Cutes. ^^v
Baby say he look like as if he is strangling Winter, and NIki's trying to save Winter.
LOL.

We headed down to Northpoint for Dinner @ his favourite Indian stall, YES ITS NICE!! But my lips were cracking and so NO SPICY food for me. :(

And walked down to Ginza after dinner. :D
We play the card games the we used to play, and sing those songs that we use to sing.
Nice~ I like! <3

We didn't stay till too late. 11 plus maybe?
Cause we know that we have band practice the next morning. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment