My Wonderland.

March 2012

March 2012
Presented by Niki and Wintee

Monday, January 9, 2012

"We Just Click"

Yes we Clicked!



I have never found some one with so much in common.
The food, the environment, the loves, the expectation, the mindset, the common interests and the kind of attitude and character.

Frankly speaking, having him is like a dream coming true. He has all the good traits, extracted from my ex-boyfriends and combined into him, One. Only difference (a good one too) is that he plays my favourite Trumpet, and is super caring towards me. And I am really happy that I finally found 'the one' that will compromise and think for my sake. Of course, I won't bully him.. I'll treasure him even more.

I am someone who needs a lot of attention.
AND HE GAVE ME ALL OF WHAT HE HAS!!
On top of that, all those praises he showered onto me, PRICELESS!
He can make me feel so glad and comfort.

I never imagine that I can feel so comfortable being around him in such a short timeframe from knowing him. So that concluded (and proves) that love has no boundaries.

No comments:

Post a Comment