My Wonderland.

March 2012

March 2012
Presented by Niki and Wintee

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Dinner @ Yoshinoya

Baby had some problems with work, (and it's no longer his problem)... so he is a happier boy now. I'm so glad that he gets so excited to update me about his job stuff. It make me feel important to him that he has to share it with me.

And I like it.
Alrights, I admit being attention seeking many a times.
But i'm a girl, afterall. LOL, my excuse. hah.

We met up at Causeway Point, and baby bought me my favourite honeycomb popiah (I dont know what's that call) and it was a surprise call. I've never felt so well taken care of before. He is so into details that he sort of know that it'll make me happy.

So you see, some times, it takes that little effort to make some one smile.
It's not tough, its only whether you want it or not :D
I really must say, their standards are pretty bad now.
(I wouldn't wanna go back there again.)

After dinner, we slacked the whole time at my place while I did some work.
Nothing pretty much except for that Niki is trying to catch our attention all the while.
LOL.. cute little sons. Yes, baby's sons. And he's so happy for that title.

Love them all. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment