My Wonderland.

March 2012

March 2012
Presented by Niki and Wintee

Friday, January 6, 2012

BABY LOVE!

We have no intentions to hide, neither we would wanna broadcast it like a crazy radio. Let nature take its course alright? :)

He is like a combination of all the good points from various of my ex boyfriends's character and attitude. That really shocked me much and left me feeling doubtious (is there a word like that?). I felt like i'm dreaming.


Till now, I don't see much flaws in him.
He's the Apple of my eye, (with a little worm inside).
hahaa.....



He always has his way to make me laught (like a mad woman).



We are spending everyday wisely, treasuring every moments with laughter. We sing to each other Like nobody's business and I really love to hear him singing. I don't wanna care what others might look upon us anymore cuz he told me not to. Well, I shall lead my blissful life as much as possible.

More baby's photo coming up =D

Things are going so well ever since he stepped into my life.
He named them as positive vibrations.
They attracted same energy into me.

He is so adorable.
(We're going Ikea for meatballs tomorrow!)

No comments:

Post a Comment